- Traditional watercolour painting
- 12.5x9.5 inches (unframed),
- Cold-pressed, acid free paper
- 200 GSM/90 lb
- Created under license of CCP games, creators of Eve online
- Signed by the artist
- Do not place in direct sunlight, this would cause the painting to bleach and lose its colour. Alternatively you could frame it behind UV protected glass.
- Avoid placing in spots prone to humidity or fluctions in temperature for example above a radiator or heater or in a bathroom.
- Check for Damp
You should periodically check your artworks for signs of damp. These signs – discolouration and distinctive brown marks (sometimes called foxing) – are most likely to appear on the back of artworks initially.
It’s a good idea to remove pieces from the wall a couple of times a year to check everything is still shipshape.