AT Hydra in glorious #watercolour from #eveonline
Always wondered what it would be like to use an AT ship and if theyre really op or not, the AT ships have some really interesting colour compositions which I tried to bring out here.
- Traditional watercolour painting
- 16x11 inches (unframed),
- Cold-pressed, acid free paper
- 300 GSM/140 lb
- Created under license of CCP games, creators of Eve online
- Signed by the artist
£250.00 Regular Price
- Do not place in direct sunlight, this would cause the painting/drawing to bleach and lose its colour. Alternatively you could frame it behind UV protected glass.
- Avoid placing in spots prone to humidity or fluctions in temperature for example above a radiator or heater or in a bathroom.
- Periodically check your artworks for signs of damp, discolouration and distinctive brown marks (sometimes called foxing) are most likely to appear on the back of artworks initially.
It's a good idea to remove pieces from the wall a couple of times a year to check everything is still shipshape.